Concordia University Chicago is committed to your success. This page serves as a guide to assist students with questions about course templates, self-service registration, financial aid, and academic advising.
Congratulations, you’ve been accepted! Here are the next steps to guide you to successfully start your program:
1. Complete FAFSA using our school code: 001666 (if using federal financial aid)
2. Print or download Course Sequence and register for classes!
- Master of Arts in Gerontology
- PhD or EdD in Leadership: Gerontology
- Please note: Your sequence may vary slightly based on start term. Please speak with your Advisor if you have questions about your schedule.
4. Watch New Student Orientation.
Application Portal: View Your Application Here