Concordia University – Chicago provides an affordable, high-quality educational experience with a degree that offers a strong job outlook and a variety of career paths.
In addition to this, all students receive our Tuition Guarantee. This program ensures your tuition remains affordable and predictable. As long as there are no interruptions in your course of study, we guarantee your tuition will remain the same and never increase while earning this degree.
Additionally, all of our programs, including Graduate Certificates, are eligible for Financial Aid.
Click on the appropriate tab below to learn more about current tuition and fees or for more information on how to apply for financial aid.
When you enroll, you will also be eligible to apply for financial aid. It’s easy to complete the financial aid process:
- Step 1: Complete the online application for your program.
- Step 2: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Step 3: Accept your financial award from the Office of Financial Aid.
- Step 4: Complete required loan documents.
- Step 5: Be aware of important disbursement dates.
It is in your best interest to complete the financial aid process as early as possible. For assistance, call Concordia University financial aid help-line at 708-209-3347. CUC’s School Code is 001666.